An Ocean's View


I picture it in my dreams.

The waves and the cool breeze

 Make me feel at ease.

I hear the subtle sound  of the ocean in my mind.

Its no surprise with me dreaming and laying there

by its landslide.

There's an ocean in years I haven't seen,

Its multicolored colors all mixed inside.

Like a Kaleidoscope radiant blue

As eyes of a beauty in her twentie's

Laying by her lover feeling the ocean waves at shore.

There's an ocean in years I haven't seen where I feel

a silence that's deep within. I am in complete balance as I feel the

waves reach my feet beneath

There's an ocean in years I haven't seen.

I imagine it in my dreams.

                                                             copyright@Vinita Singh  July 29, 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a feeling

Dancing Journey

Lovers by the Rivers by the Grassland