See My Tears

See my tears and I am weeping,
Yet it is tears of joy.
When a soul has touched my heart by a hug.
As I danced in yearning emotions,
with the strongest desires to be hugged again.
And yet I feared that I would never see the soul again.
See my tears and I am weeping,
and yet when the soul was near me,
I cared not to meet him nor did I hug him.
Now that he is gone yet I yearn to see him.
Only dwelling how foolish I was in front of him.
See my tears and I am weeping.
Yet my soul has grown stronger with emotions,
with the memory  of me dancing in excitement.
Knowing only that once I danced in front of him.
My emotions only desired for the attention once given by him.
See my tears and I am weeping, yet it is only to wish to see
the soul once again.
Copyright @Vinita Singh June 29, 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a feeling

Dancing Journey

Lovers by the Rivers by the Grassland