Feelings



Feelings
There is a soul within that tells me who I am.
Feelings of the soft subtle fresh air beneath me,
Feelings coming across of tears like the rivers.
Feeling of laughter in extreme all together
Both inter wined to come up with love,.
There is a soul within that tells me who I am.
With feeling of finding love within me.
The feeling of the passion of that is within me,
Dancing away as yet another day comes.
And waiting to give that love to others.
Feelings inter wined with laughter and tears,
Waiting to write away in complete what love really is
And how feeling are hidden with tear droplets, like the
Rain and laughter so high as a low pitch note on a piano.
Feelings inter wined, ready to show that stage free nature
of confidence in extreme and yet shyness hidden behind.
Feelings of the soft subtle fresh air beneath me,
Freeing to fly and touch the heavens in light
With tears and laughter inter wined

Comments

  1. Hi Vinita,
    You have very lovely thoughts, gently expressed in this poem.
    Blessings on your writing! Peggi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Write a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a feeling

Dancing Journey

Lovers by the Rivers by the Grassland