I'm confidant

I'm confidant

by Vinita Singh

I hear the words to the beat,
I know the steps which repeat.
Its simple and its neat.
Its live and upbeat.
Its dancing and I’m advancing.
It’s the yearning as I’m turning
To the beat, which makes the learning of
The dance exciting.
Do you hear the words that repeat.
I’m confidant
It’s the choreography and its upbeat.
The music makes your feet move to the beat.
I’m dancing with the rhythm,
On my feet.
I’m confidant
It’s the style of dance
Which makes you prance.
As you take a smile and look
At yourself in the mirror,
Of the dance steps which are versatile.
I’m dancing to the steps with the beat
Which make you breathe.
I’m looking in the mirror
As I make every step.
Copyright © 2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a feeling

Dancing Journey

Lovers by the Rivers by the Grassland