The Reflection

The Reflection

by Vinita Singh

I see the mirror in front of me,
It is quiet a sight to see.
My eyes look straight at the reflection infront of me.
As I am standing and pedaling on the bike.
I begin to spin my foot therein,
to the medley of the Irish beat.
Faster and faster I spin within,
As I can hear the rhythm of the music beat.
And I start to sweat with heat to the cassette playing,
Treadaling and Pedaling to the beat,
As the music plays its neat.
The mirror reflects the light on me,
I see a sight on the seat pedaling
To the beat of the rhythm.
I feel the heat as I sweat to the beat.
I see the effect that the mirror reflects infront of me.
It reflects what I feel as I pedal to the beat
It is quiet neat.

Copyright © 2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a feeling

Dancing Journey

Lovers by the Rivers by the Grassland