The Music Rhythm Dancing

The Music Rhythm Dancing

by Vinita Singh

Listening to the music of the rhythm beat.
I hear the strings playing, and as if dancing, its quiet neat.
Then I turn the volume high and
I listen with a sigh, as I feel the words repeat.
The music starts flowing with the muslim words
And the music of the drum upbeat. The song flowing
with the rhythm and the words suddenly slowing with the
tune of the flute. Then comes the upbeat again with the voice
of the choir in the back and than the tabla beat, as almost the,
the music rhythm is dancing.
Then I feel my feet moving side to side with the rhythm
and I hear the tune of the soft melodies in my ear.
with the words I clap my hands and tap my fingers.
Dancing with the melodies of the flute,
The rhythm of the songs of the word,
And than the tabla beat with
the choir singing in the back repeat.
I get lost in my imagination with its sensation.
The beautiful words of softness ringing in my ears.
Copyright © 2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a feeling

Dancing Journey

Lovers by the Rivers by the Grassland